myfeedbach - your partner in motivationLet's make work more meaningful
We help your frontline managers to create an environment in which experts love to unleash their talents and skills.
Our Latest Blog Posts
You are an engaged team leader and responsible for strategic assets and projects. You have a diverse team to manage. External workers are part of it. You are pleased with the...
The end of my presentation was approaching. For 60 minutes, I had showcased the merits of inspiring project leadership to an international community of project professionals. Be...
Petra worked on my product development team and led all in-flight projects. She brought a university degree in computer science, was smart, charismatic, and had salient leadersh...
Founder & Mentor
Despite all the twists and turns our career path takes, there is a default scheme that colorizes our attitudes and behaviors. The single most important theme to me has been to help make the environment in which I worked a more meaningful place. It influenced my actions as an engineer, leader, consultant, and coach.
Today, I am in the lucky position to devote all my resources to what has mattered most to me. I help team leaders to instill more meaning into their teamwork by creating an environment that makes their people feel more energized, apply their full capacities, and get a deep sense of well-being at the same time.
The competitiveness of the market makes you invest a great deal in hiring and contracting best-qualified experts. But people show a have-to rather than a want-to attitude, with no signs of enthusiasm and commitment. Team results lag far behind your targets, employee satisfaction is low, and the turnover rate is growing.
don’t settle for less
You expect your people to engage their competencies fully. They turn into pro-active problem solvers and contribute creatively to your innovation and success. They practice collegiality and organizational citizenship from the heart. Their emotional commitment to both – your organization and its purpose -makes them loyal associates of your company.
Search from the ground up
Why Your Expectations Are Not Met
- Your team leaders find themselves in the role of the first subject matter expert. In the face of having to deliver immediate results, they prioritize tasks over relational activities.
- In unawareness of what truly makes people go above and beyond, they try motivational approaches in a costly, hit-or-miss way.
- Contrary to the findings of corporate research, they believe that factors beyond their responsibility affect employee engagement in the first place.
As a result, people’s needs remain unheard, unrespected and unsatisfied.
From Symptoms To Solution – D.R.I.V.E.
Stories We Hear From People Who Leave
Make Change Happen
- make front line managers recognise the tremendous impact their interactions have on employee engagement
- help front line managers understand what people truly need to get energized and to unleash their fullest potential
- support front line managers in acquiring the skills of a systematic and evidence-based approach to engagement
We Are Here To Help
We offer a unique mentoring program that is
- precisely adapted to the daily challenges of team leaders, that provides a wealth of actionable motivational tools and techniques
- rooted in the extensive experiences of leading, consulting and coaching team leaders and experts alike for 25 years,
- enriched by the latest research results in social psychology and motivational science
We help make your frontline managers true champions of team engagement
What We Can Do For You
We focus and act on four domains. We help your team leaders to understand and optimize their own motivation. They will recognize the basic psychological needs their people have and how to satisfy them. They know what it takes to engage their experts fully and to maintain a high quality of motivation even in the face of daily challenges.
The optimization of the team leaders’s motivation
The satisfaction of employees’ basic needs
The utilization of experts’ fullest capacities in hard and soft skills
How to stay motivated in the face of day-to-day challenges
Get In Touch